POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finally back to POV : Re: Finally back to POV Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finally back to POV
From: David Fontaine
Date: 13 Aug 2001 15:52:15
Message: <3B782DB8.CF47F893@faricy.net>
Clouds look awesome!  Must be real slow with all that media.

Not sure what you're doing for water, but you could try a ridged
multifractal in MegaPOV.

Wish I had a "new speedy PC"... the next computer we get will likely be
my computer that I take to college.  So we could get a 1.4GHz Athlon and
I would be stuck with it for many years, or I could wait a while for say
a 2GHz Athlon and it won't be quite so obsolete five years from now. ;)